3 pounds semi-sweet 56% chocolate
12 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup Wondergrain gluten free all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
8 large eggs
2 cups sugar
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line half sheet with parchment paper, leaving a generous overhang on all sides.
2. Chop chocolate and heat with butter in a heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water (bowl should not touch water), stirring, until butter and chocolate are melted and mixture is smooth. (If you are using baking bars (such as Baker's), break them up into individual, segmented pieces before melting.This helps expedite the melting process and make for a smooth batter.) Let cool for a couple of minutes.
3. Whisk flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
4. Using an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla until mixture is pale and thick, approximately 5 minutes.
5. Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients, mixing just to combine. Fold in chocolate mixture, mixing well.
6. Pour batter into prepared baking pan, spreading evenly with a spatula. Bake brownie until puffed and top is cracked and looks dry and shiny, 30-35 minutes. Let cool before cutting into 2" squares.
7. Cut into square into triangles, sprinkle powdered sugar and enjoy.
TIP: Store brownies in an airtight container to keep fresh. Refrigerates or freezes well. To keep brownie from crumbling, refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to cutting.